on 4 May 2013
This book is supposedly a very disturbing collection of short stories which have gained many positive reviews. I for one, cannot see why though. I read the first story "Solid Geometry" which was alright I guess but...not that interesting. I tried to get through the second story "Homemade" but I couldn't. It was just too uninteresting and boring. To anyone who gave this above a 3 star, you seriously...SERIOUSLY need to get a better taste in books.

Disturbing? This book is about as "disturbing" as the Thomas the Tank Engine. Half the time I was reading it, I was like "for God's sake get to the messed up parts" but nothing. The most "messed up" part in the book from which I read was the ending of the first story where the freak who was obsessing over his great-grandfather's work (note: he also owns a penis in a glass container which is over 100 years old...I know) discovers a new theory which can make anything disappear, then applies it to his wife who he was having problems with.

I wouldn't recommend this book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink