on 10 November 2012
My daughter thinks I am crazy liking Made in Chelsea, she cannot stand it, but I have to admit I do quite enjoy watching it, it can be so funny like the time when Binky,Olly and Cheska were at Binky's mum's house and for whatever reason the subject of Winnie the Pooh came up and Binky thought Charles Dickens had written it, Bless her, it was hilarious..

I think some of the guys in it ie Jamie and Spencer who obviously loves himself,need a foot up the backside, but I do find it quite entertaining even though I often cannot believe what I am hearing..
Not for everyone though.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details