on 16 March 2014
I'm not normally a fan of board games - in fact I normally hate them with a passion - however I love The Big Bang Theory so I was forced to buy this by my other half who is determined to make me like them.

I know some reviewers have mentioned pieces missing and misprints, but the one that I received was fine and all as it should be.

Essentially it is the same Cluedo that everybody knows, but, rather obviously, Big Bang Themed. The suspects are the main characters of the show, the rooms are familiar places from the show, and the weapons are in fact crimes against Sheldon.

Whilst I still haven't been won over completely, I do quite enjoy a couple of rounds of this every now and then - small steps!
What's this?