on 21 July 2013
For the money I paid for these glasses I think I have a bargain, however there are some issues which prevent them from getting the full five star rating:
1. The instructions are presumably translated from Chinese and are in a bizarre pidgin English which in places is extremely hard to follow.
2. There is little or no video stabilisation, so if you are moving a lot while recording the playback will be quite jumpy. This pretty much makes them unsuitable for recording most sporting activities. I got these to record myself doing my job and I must confess I didn't realise how much I move my head during my daily activities, and I'm mostly just walking around outside.
3. Although I have managed to create longer files, a lot of my recordings cut off after about a minute. I think this is a charging issue, but yesterday I still had a problem despite leaving them to charge overnight. In its almost unfathomable English the instructions state that I should discharge them completely and charge them 5 times to attain maximum charge but I have yet to do this.
4. The instructions state that the glasses are sensitive and bright sunlight shold be avoided - but they are sunglasses, and the lenses are pretty dark!
5. The recording indicator light is on the side so you have to hold the glasses in front of you to ensure they are recording before you put them on. Not really a problem, but it does mean every recording will need editing to cut the beginning off if you want it to give it a professional feel.
Apart from the stabilisation the recording quality is good. I'm still getting to grips with this product, and this review may be a little premature, but overall I am pleased with this purchase (despite my reservations) and would recommend it to others.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.