on 11 July 2011
Let me preface my review by saying that I'm a huge Marvel fan--I own every Marvel movie every made. However, I wouldn't watch War Zone again if you paid me. It's puerile in the extreme and actually quite grinding. The characters are annoying--especially Jigsaw & his brother. I took my partner to see the movie in the cinema, and I apologized after we left, as no-one should have to endure this torturous movie. Unless you're 10 years old, avoid this movie at all costs.

The 1st Punisher is far better. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos is a wonderfully poignant character, and Thomas Jane is really good, although I do think Ray Stevenson looks more like the comic version of the character. The only far-fetched element of the movie is all the shots Thomas Jane takes, only to survive. However, overall, the movie works really well, so it'll give you a couple of hours of entertainment.

I'd give the 1st Punisher 7/10. War Zone: 1/10.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.