on 3 November 2003
The first time I ever heard Shat was when the were supporting Dillinger Escape Plan and The Icarus Line. They played for about 15-20 minutes, the lead singer was wearing a helmet with dildos stuck to it, the drummer was in an adult nappy while wearing an old man mask and there was a blow up doll at the side of the stage. If that didn't make an impression on me, then the music...well okay I don't remember the music other than Cherry Pop, It's Time For You To Suck On My Penis, and an impromptu song about Guinness. So through bemusement, I bought their album at the gig (from the naked woman at the merch table may I add!).
Now the music...well this is one of weirdest albums I've heard, along with Anal C**t, Mr Bungle and Big Dumb Face. From looking at the tracklist, you figure out that the songs are very short, and don't have many lyrics, besides the song title. The closest I can try to describe the music is a mixture of System of a Down, Blink 182, South Park and the the other bands above. Highlights from this album are : Lick My Balls Then My Ass, Tit F**k, Jerk Off Joe, F**k It, You Can't Just S**t, C**t Flavored Lollipops, Fat Ho and Cherry Pop. Well, that list usually changes as everytime I listen to the album, I find something new. One of the funniest albums you'll ever hear.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details