on 20 July 2011
I have only recently discovered Ted Andrews work but have to say I am very glad I did, but was quite sad to hear he has passed to the spirit world. This is a wonderful book and one you won't be able to put down, I read the whole thing within a matter of days. A sort of autobiography and guidebook rolled into one many fasinating subjects are covered such as spirits, guides, elementals, nature spirits, working with animal totems and spirit guides and animals in general.

Ted seeks to dispel myths about certain areas of spirituality and I believe he truly was the first authur to present much of the information concerning animal totems, spiritguides, messages, signs and omens to the public through his own amazing gifts and life experineces and not by "borrowing" the information from other authors as he briefly hints at in this book, as many other authors on the subject have done. You will find If you look in many other books on the same subject there will nearly always be Ted's work listed in the bibliography.

This book had the effect of making me fee like a child again filled with the wonder and excitment of life and brought back many happy memories from my own childhood. I believe Ted must of known his days were coming to an end as he wrote this book only a few years earlier but I am very glad he did and hope more people will read it and review it positively as I have done.

Although I suggest you do not purchasing it from gb_books_uk as they sent me an unedited version of the book with numerous spelling mistakes and repeated sentences for a very expensive price! I was not impressed but didn't let it spoil the book for me.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?