on 12 February 2013
You either love it or hate it. I'm with the former bunch, I have to read it at least once a decade and truly wish I could read it for the first time again because I remember with affection how it took me a couple of chapters to get the hang of it but once the first black rider turned up I was hooked.
I have the big, hardcover, beautifully illustrated, two-hundredweight version; this is the portable compact, lightweight (in terms of ounces) version for those of us who read in bed without the aid of a lectern.

Forget every impression you might have had from the movie trilogy and read the real thing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.