on 22 March 2012
I had an older Nicky Clarke Ionic hairdryer and it was good - no doubt. But recently I left it in France by accident (holiday) and had to look for a new one when I got home. I looked long and hard at a lot of different brands. I was just going to buy a really expensive one and hope for the best. But I found this one and it looked like it would do. I can easily say that this is HANDS DOWN the BEST hairdryer I have EVER used!! It's very fast, not too loud, VERY light, has buttons that you CAN'T accidentally move (they are quite stiff sliding buttons - not rockers) plus it's automatically ionic (not like my last one, that you could turn on and off - and was mostly off by accident!) and it doesnt burn your scalp. The cold shot acutally works too.

I have really long hair, and I thought my last dryer didnt take long to dry my do, but this one.. WOW... it's dry in a matter of minutes and my hair doesnt go all fluffy and horrible. It's silky smooth - which makes straightening after drying even easier and quicker than before. I'm seriously in love with this product!! I was even considering buying another one to keep in the cupboard for when this one eventually needs to be replaced. It's not expensive either. What more can I say... buy it. You wont be disappointed!! :)
11 Comment| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?