Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 October 2011
I have to say, after completing this game I feel it was a step down from the last game. The story in Campaign mode felt very undercooked and the ending seemed very rushed. I was sitting thinking, so what happens now? Are the Chimera finally defeated? Also, I didn't find the game as challenging and there weren't as many bosses to fight, nor were the levels anything that we hadn't already seen in the first or second game. Did anybody find the game to be fairly short or is that just me? I also found myself missing Nathan Hale, Capelli just wasn't as interesting for me.

The online gameplay is not bad from what I've seen so far but I miss the 8 player co-op mission mode they had in the second game, I spent hours at that sucker!

Now to the positives: The graphics are fantastic and the sound is very good also. I like the addition of upgrading your weapons and I like that they have brought the weapon wheel back from the first game.

For me, the order of the Resistance games in terms of enjoyment and playability are as follows:

Resistance 2
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Resistance 3

You may or may not agree so your comments are welcome!!
22 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?