Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 27 September 2008
I first bought this book 19 years ago, I read it then and am re-reading it again now, for the 12th time!!!
I find this book enchanting and very typical of a grooms life style, if not a show jumpers life style also. I can not fault the attention to detail, and story line.
I laugh out loud, cry without remorse and throughly enjoy every page..
I have also read Polo, and, Man Who Made Husbands Jealous.
If you enjoy Riders, you are sure to enjoy the Polo and Man Who Made Hubands Jealous... Riders is just a fab book after you get past chapter 2,although Riders can be hard to get into, it is well worth the effort...
ENJOY..! (p.s I on amazon looking for my 4th copy of Riders as I have worn the other copies out!!!)
3 people found this helpful