on 21 February 2009
As a HUGE Gyakuten Saiban fan, I told some relatives to buy this game for me for christmas. I got it before it was out in the UK, imported from china as the american version. I have already played Justice for All and am going to buy the first PW game soon, this is the third entry in the series.

The gameplay is the same as the last two games, you're talking to witnesses and collecting evidence, as well as defending people in court. A lot of the characters make more appearences, as well as some new additions. The storyline is very complex and intruiging, and you can certainly become very addicted! The characters are fantastic too!

The graphics are manga style, and pretty good. I love the character designs! The text box style of speech can be tedious for some, because they don't want to spend hours just reading, but others absolutley love this genre. Be warned: There is LOADS of reading to do! But I love reading.

The music can get in your head for ages if you're not careful! I like the soundtrack for most of the game though, but some I can't stand. I does vary, but most of it isn't too bad.

I am quite a strategic kind of person, who considers different possibilities, so anyone who can do that wil enjoy Gyakuten Saiban and become addicted! However, it is extremely frustrating when you get stuck, so I consult the internet a lot!

Overall this is a fantastic game, I highly advise you buy it if you like problem solving. The only hitch is it's very difficult sometimes, but what is a game with no challenge? VERY good. Buy it!
What's this?