on February 18, 2011
I was suffering from a furry tongue, which I used to clean morning noon and night and the fur kept coming back! I also suffered from tonsil stones, those small white stinky thinks you cough up from the back of your throat from time to time.

I purchased the oral kit and after the first use (follow the instructions on the back of the bottle) I could feel the difference. The fur disapeared within days of using and my breath was noticably fresh, I could also taste food so much better.

100% satisfied with this product, it really does work (try it you will not believe it) and will continue to use regularly, or though I will bulk buy direct from California Breath . co . uk as is cheaper.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?