on 12 January 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 10 year-old daughter who loves Lego. She also loves symmetry so I thought the architecture of this would be particularly appealing. Unfortunately, I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed in a purchase. Rather than being challenging, this took my daughter a fraction of time to assemble on Christmas morning. She'd completed it before I'd even finished peeling the spuds! It is smaller than it appears in the picture, and there is nothing impressive-looking about the finished article as the tiles look cheap and plasticky - so there wasn't even any pleasure to be gained from displaying it in her room once erected.

I am staggered by how much Lego charge for this product, and frankly, feel pretty ripped off. I would not recommend this to anyone, especially at such a ridiulously inflated price.
11 Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?