on 4 August 2011
This is an amazing book!! I saw the film a little while ago (now it's one of my favourites) and decided to give the book a go as well. I devoured it in only a few hours. It includes chapters from different characters points of views, which one of my favourite ways of story telling. And I liked how once you heard one side from one character you heard the other character's way of looking at it. I felt it really helped you get to know them better.
I loved the plot of this book, teen romance is always a winner with me! But I thought that the way Van Draanen presented it, making it seem more realistic, less easy and simple than we're lead to believe, really appealed to me. Same with the way she treated Bryce and Judi like adults almost. I thought the ending may have lacked luster, just slightly. I would have maybe liked to see how the relationship panned out, maybe even just a hint. But never the less I still loved it!

I would recommend this book to everyone, I reread this so often, It's such a fantastic story!
What's this?