Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 23 November 2016
Expensive, well made and probably the most practical bag for compact system cameras/bridge cameras.

Billingham is synonymous with quality and usability and the Hadley Small is a perfect example. I use it to hold my Panasonic G5 c/w standard zoom, a Sigma 19mm, a Sigma 60mm, a small Metz flash and several other small accessories.

The Hadley Small doesn't seem that small inside - in fact it's a bit of a TARDIS and it's quite surprising how much kit will fit in. That said, I think I might have opted for the Hadley Pro or Large if I had intended to use it for my dSLR gear.

The bag just looks great and oozes quality. Best of all it doesn't scream "hey, I'm a camera bag".

This is a bag I will keep and use for many, many years - long after I (and the wife) have forgotten how much I paid for it!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink