on 27 December 2013
I brought this DVD to mix things up fancied a change but wasnt sure at first as it didnt give to much away on the cover however VIckys will not disappoint.

What i liked was that there are 6 workouts all 10mins long so you can easily fit into your day and if you have longer can do 2/3 etc or the whole dvd.

Some of the moves used are similar to Josie Gibsons 30 sec slim, which isnt a bad thing as you certainly target areas you forget to work.

So 6 workouts 10mins long you have warm up and cool down either side of the work out but the main work out I think averages to 7mins which is interval training 15sec all out and then active rest. I have so far gone through Workout 1-3 and the moves include:
Workout 1= lunges, gorillas (plank position then bring left foot on outside of left hand then do other side), squat jumps, hip lifts, walk in /out of plank, climbers, sprints, tri cep dips, plank.

Workout 2= gorillas, sprints, lunges, ice skaters, walk in/out of plank, side squats,shuffle lunges, tri cep dips, plank, side shuffles, hip lift with a twist (raising a leg).

Workout 3 = punching, blast off (rocking back and forth hand/feet on floor), punch whilst in lunge position, hip walk (hip lift but moving feet in and out), squat punches, sea turtles (on belly static jumping jack),
squat thrust (single/single/double), dead lifts, speed crunches (elbow to knee).

What is good is when Robbie is talking you through the workout he is clear no faffing about and Vicky doesnt do much talking. (as it grates on me when celebs have full blown conversations/cheesy jokes - we are there to work not listen to random rubbish and when playing the dvd a few times it is boring) so there is none of that on this one.
You get the option of doing an easy option with trainer robbie and vicky does the harder option. I like that there wasnt any hanging around in between each move it flowed, just whilst learning the routine and format you do move quite quick in and out of each exercise as one min up doing sprints and within 15seconds down doing dips but when I got into it you do tend to keep up.

I like doing a dvd as I tend to stick to the same old thing at the gym and sometimes it is good to give your body a shock by doing a work out it does not expect. I certainly felt the burn doing the gorillas, lunges, walking in/out plank & squat thrusts.

I would recommend at the end of the day Technique is key and if your doing it right you will be working out, it is what you put into it. I didnt find this dvd cheese and overall im happy it is nice to do a different dvd for a change and vicky is not annoying. Most celebs are now doing interval dvd so moves will be similar. What I liked though as have lower back issue as the intervals only 15/20sec before the active rest I was able to keep up where if it is 30/40sec I find my back hurts and I have to stop little sooner.

Theres no long slog cheesy routines these are short sharpe and snappy and the next morning I certainly could feel the areas targeted, the more i do it I no this will ease.... as they say no pain no gain.
You wont need a lot of room to do this dvd which again is another bonus.

I would recommend this one to friends I am a fitness bunny and if like me you have if you done davina, josie or jillian michaels you will like this one.

This does work but it goes hand in hand with good diet as well..........

GOOD LUCK..................
99 Comments| 529 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?