on 15 February 2014
I am a huge fan of Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton's work and eagerly awaited their next offering after the fabulous Psychoville and after only watching the first episode of Inside No.9, I was hooked.
This series is very different from the league of gentlemen and psychoville which are both set around a group of characters and in one area, Inside No. 9 has a new cast each week and the only theme is, they all live at, yep you've guessed it, number 9 .
At first I wasn't sure I would get into a show which starts over every week but so far I have loved the episodes, the second one is like a silent movie and is comedy gold.
All the humour of their previous shows is there and I have a feeling this will be a big hit. I will update as the show continues but so far so good, can't wait for next week.
*Update* The series is now over and I really wish it was longer, every week was very different, some were very creepy, others funny and some just weird but I enjoyed every one, I can't wait to get the Dvd and watch them all in one sitting.
Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith are genius, they got it so right again.
33 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?