on 19 June 2011
This to me is what Robin Trower is all about, I liked the last album but not as much as this one. It has all the hallmarks of the earlier records some great riffs and classic Trower Guitar sounds that dig into your soul, classic use of the wah wah pedal in parts of "dressed in Gold " remind me of " All Along The Watchtower".
The title track is brilliant and drives along with great drumming and guitar work.
I feel a subtle connection between this album and the "Passion" album of the eighties, which I felt was one of the best engineered records I had ever heard.
My favorite track is no3 "The Turning" I like the riff and the way it moves on, to then slow right down with some lovely slow guitar breaks, moving stuff ! I love it.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details