VINE VOICEon 22 March 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have very mixed feelings about this hoover.
Firstly I must confess I have a hairy house.Yes, thats right with 4 "lovely" cats it is very hairy- despite my best efforts.
So really when I hear the words "pet cleaner " I am desperately attracted and sucked in.
In some ways this hoover lived up to what it promised in others it didnt.I will let you decide.
Firstily it arrives in a small box and you buld it up.The instructions are not very clear and you will need a star screwdriver.I deduct marks for the fact it does not give you a list of items contained, so you have to try to figure it out yourself.However it did only take about 15 minutes and a minor argument.

GOOD POINTS -
Has good,powerful suction- which DOES lift hairs
Clear bag that lifts out & is easy to see how full it is.
Neat & compact -with all attachments stored on it.
3 attachments for closer cleaning- including a very good short brush
Has a "high carpet", "medium carpet" and "low carpet" setting- with the turn of a knob.
Leaves even beige carpets well cleaned

BAD POINTS -
Handle is uncomfortable ,especailly after long use ( especailly if you have weak wrists or have fatigue )
Difficult to clean stairs as attachment will only go half way up.
Short cable- means you need to constantily unplug and replug .
REALLY noisy - gives a huge sonic squeel reminds me of the airport I used to stay beside.which for pets must be deafing- mine hide at the best of times. Definately something they should consider for a " pet hoover ".This is because of the " air " power.
I found it was too heavy & bulky as I have arthritis & feel weak.Although it is lighter at the "low carpet " setting it then doesnt clean as well.
Is not suitable for laminate/vinyl/ tile/wooden flooring.
Although you could use the " low carpet " setting for laminate /vinyl I did not feel comfort with this.After working in flooring for 20 years I felt it was too abbrasive and they do warn you it is not suitable for these types of floors.I personally like one hoover that I can use on all my flooring.

Overall it does give a great ,clean & hairfree finish. I suppose it depends on how you feel about the pro's and con's of this hoover if this is suitable for your needs.Sadily it misses the mark for mine .
44 Comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.