I never write reviews, but i had to do on this one. This microwave is very dangerous, turns its self on and off. It must be the touch function. Our house almost caught fire, thanks for the smoke alarm, we would be dead! I was warming some food, then stepped out of the kitchen. It turned itself up so high that the microwave cover, got burnt and caught fire. Now im left with a terrible smell in the house and i can not even return the microwave.
26 people found this helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?