on 10 December 2009
Prior to reading this book I thought becoming vegan would be a task way to difficult to handle. Boy was I wrong! This insightful and entertaining book draws a clear map in answering questions about becoming and maintaining a vegan diet and lifestyle in a easy and fun way.

In a clear concise way the chapters outline answers to the "whys", "how tos" and "now what" questions I had about a vegan lifestyle. I write lifestyle because that is just one of many things I discovered about veganism. In that this is a community of conscious, spirited, passionate individuals who are choosing how they want to live their lives and not just mechanically filling up on market promoted choices for their diet and product purchases.

One of the most surprising discoveries I learned from reading "Living Vegan for Dummies" is that I actually eat much more vegan and choose more vegan products than I had realized. Tweaking here and there, introducing more healthy foods and products is not a huge leap for me and the benefit I reap is a bountiful, delicious, healthy lifestyle that feels great!

I highly recommend picking up your copy of "Living Vegan For Dummies" today so you too can discover alternate ways to eat and purchase goods that support you and your family in living in a healthy, satisfying and meaningful way.
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details