Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

20 August 2012
Thank goodness someone has finally noticed that for years, women have struggled with pen usage. What is the point of being allowed to vote, when ordinary pens have been just far too uncomfortable and downright heavy, to grasp in our teeny tiny, porcelain hands? So imagine my delight when I finally learned that my days of trying to prop up my ordinary, non-gendered BIC biro with both hands were numbered (although I couldn't tell you exactly how many numbers, since my grasp of figures, much like my grasp of pens, is tenuous at best).

I like the retractable bit, as I can now just stare at the end of the pen and watch it appear and disappear whenever I press the clickety-click thing. It's just like magic! However do you do it you clever people?? Anyway, setting myself challenges keeps my pretty little brain honed and ready for when the big questions arise, like whether pink and purple match my skin tone, and how to co-ordinate all that with a decent pair of heels.

However, I do have a couple of quibbles - the medium point is alarmingly unfeminine and it should really be fine point, as no one likes thick handwriting. Perhaps I should have noticed this in the product description, but my eyes must have glazed over at the words "Technical Details". The other thing is why does it come in a box of 12? 10 would be much easier to count to and keep track of!

Last, but not least, it would be a shame to revolutionize the world of pens without tackling the most pressing issue of all - the ink. After such work on the attractiveness of the barrel - we still get plain old black or blue ink at the end! Whyyyy? A mid-lilac would pick up the tones of pink/purple nicely, and our pretty handwriting would then brighten up any office document, or memo. For that reason, 3 out of 5.
426 people found this helpful