on 26 August 2010
This is a visually beautiful book that I enjoy looking at just to see the photos that take me back to venice and make me daydream and salivate!

I have to say that despite many many lovely recipes I have only made a few as the ones I want to eat (right now!) tend to have too many ingredients that I don't typically have lying around my house. However an organised or more stocked up cook would be much more able to just pick it up and make things without a special shopping trip.

I would highly recommend to anyone who a) loves beautiful cook books b) is happy to spend time to read and follow recipes for things they may not usually make c) is happy to source ingredients that may not be readily available.

I would not recommend to anyone who a) counts how many recipes they use from a book and works it out as a percentage and is unhappy if it's less than 10% b) those who don't like cook book pages to be wasted on 'photos' c) those who live millions of miles from shops/ingredients

I've given it 5 stars as I think that it is beautiful, the recipes I have done are delicious and I'm sure the others would be too if I was organised enough to get round to them! Enjoy!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.