Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 31 January 2013
I'm a novice at this so I cannot comment on the quality of the recipes (but, other, better known cooks can and have and they like them). What I will say is that they are comprehensive, clear and without frills and that does appeal to me. It doesn't have an index - it doesn't need one since the recipes are a to z (depending on the main ingredient) and the lack of photos may not please some but it doesn't bother me.
I also like the simple cover design and the small drawings that are scattered throughout the book and the fact that it's quite small, size wise. It has an 'old school' elegance, to quote my daughter. None of the latter matters with regard to its purpose as a cookbook but I collect recipe books for more than their usefulness and this ticks both boxes.
What's this?