on 19 September 2008
I don't often write reviews but I had to write something about this book. As an avid follower of the Dark series, I felt that somewhere along the way I wasn't as into the characters as I was when I first started reading the series. I think what Feehan has done with this book should be the template for the rest of her books in the series. A nice combination of a love story with Nicholas and Lara BUT also running with a plot that has featured in the last last 4/5 books. I read this in one sitting and had to say there was a particular action scene towards the end that was very well written.

If I have one criticism it is that the ending was too abrupt and it was obvious that Christine wanted to set up the scene for the next book in the series.

Well done Christine and I now look forward to the rest of your books in the series!!
What's this?