on 4 November 2002
When I started learning magic I wish I had heard of this book a few years ago. I still pruchased it though due to the high amount of quality material I have read from Hugard in the past, including Expert Card Technique. This book is second to none with other beginning card magic material.
I still refer to this book often when trying to see if something I am doing can be bettered in appearance.
Simply, if you are beginning card magic buy this first, master it and be brilliant then shift to Expert Card Technique which will help better your skills even further.
And at the price of this, its a bargain item when compared to other magic books (I usually spend £20+ average)
Yours In Magic,
Alex
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?