on 26 March 2011
I bought one of these balls for a stocking filler for my son and he loved it. I childmind so got some more so that on the darker nights we can have some fun rolling them around in the dark. All the children love them.

The only downside is that the lights on one of the balls is harder to set off but I make sure I get that one and so everyone is happy.

I had read the reviews and noted that this ball was small, just right for little fingers, I didn't get this impression from the picture but wasn't disappointed because of the other helpful reviews.

Great little toy, not exactly educational but who cares, not everything should be, as long as it's fun and the children are happy.Disco Glide Ball
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?