Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 21 June 2016
These arrived very well presented - first in a cardboard box and then in a plastic case. They come with 3 different colour coded sized pieces so you are able to change them to find the best fit for you. Although they are 'in ear' they also have an over the ear clip which helps to keep them securely in place when you are doing activities which might make them fll out (exercise, running for the bus etc)

They come with built in mic on the cable this also acts as a skip button when you are playing tracks.

I found them a little bit difficult to fit in my ears at first and they have to be pushed quite far in to get them to stay even with the clip but once in they were fine.

The sound quality is good - no tinny sounds and quite a good bass.

They work fine with my phone (LGG4) my ipod, my laptop and my tablet.

The cable length is perfect if you want to fit them to a sports belt for a work out without it getting tangled and in the way.

I tried out the mic on my phone and it worked okay - it picked up a lot of background noise but not so much that the other person couldnt hear me.

Overall these are a nice set of sporty headphones - they fit okay and the sound quality is good. They feel like the materials are sturdy and will hopefully last longer than some of the others I have tried.

NB I received this item at a discount in order to provide my honest review - words and opinion are my own and based on my experience of using the product.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink