on 25 August 2009
When I was 10 my grandmother gave me this album on tape - I loved it and drove her crazy listening to it everday. I was so pleased when I found out you could still get hold of it and that I could even find it considering how many other interpretations there are of this classical piece.

On listening to this again, I loved it just as much as I did as a child. The music is beautiful, and the Narration by Sting is enthusiastic and charming. I'm glad I have rediscovered this piece of music.

I would thoroughly recommend this album, especially if you are considering buying it for your child.
What's this?