on 11 February 2014
I'd spent all day, and much of the night looking at Les Dawson videos on YouTube and knew I needed some of his books. Whilst looking through some autobiographies yesterday, I came across this lovely story. I found it in the nick of time as I'd been feeling blue for a few days.

I'm one who grew up during the 60s and 70s. Les Dawson was one of my favourite comedians. Having enjoyed that TV sensation The Comedians, plus The Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club, also on telly during the early 70s, any book like this will have me laughing out loud.

If you like old comedy, I just know you'll love this book. I have since bought a few more of Mr. Dawson's books, knowing I'll enjoy every one.

This is actually part 2 of Les's self-written autobiography. I wish part one was also on Kindle. I truly love this man. It takes less than a few seconds to have me guffawing with laughter when I hear or read him. Les Dawson will always be one of those on top of the pile. No longer with us, but still raises a laugh.

God bless him.