on 5 February 2010
It was with a bit trepidation that I bought this printer. Some of the reviews I read were not great, my past experience of HP printers have not been great. However, I liked the look of the product, it has everything I want/need, and the price was more than tempting!

I've only had it a couple of days, but I have to say I'm very impressed so far. It was extremely easy to set up - I set it up on a Windows 7 laptop, a Vista desktop and a Mac Powerbook G4. The only problems I had were with the Windows 7 machine and that due to Windows 7 software not being on the CD that came with the printer. However after a few minutes on google and the internet I managed to download the entire HP software for Windows 7 and installed it without issue.

So far I've been impressed with the print quality and it's speed. It feels and looks sturdy and all the features seem to work perfectly (haven't used fax yet though!).

I'd have no problems recommending it to anyone I know.
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?