This camera really is the bee's knee's, the camera is a decent size, it's light, sturdy and is very smart looking.
The picture quality is fantastic and it doesn't lose any quality in the picture by zooming in.

I really think that the LCD screen at the front is a fantastic idea, with my old camera when I tried to take a picture of me and my friends together, I always cut myself or someone off the picture because you can't see the screen and I had bad judgement, so this camera was fantastic for me as I could see exactly where I was pointing thanks to the ultra clear front screen.

The battery also lasted a lot longer than I thought, I would of expected it to not last that long due to having two LCD screens but I was proved wrong.

Another note, make sure you buy a Micro-SD card for the memory, I almost made the mistake of buying a normal sized one which most digital cameras use at the moment.

So overall it's a fantastic camera which not only looks good, it delivers great looking pictures also!
In my personal opinion I would say go for this camera, 5 stars from me.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details