on 13 November 2015
This daily moisturiser provides waterproof without feeling heavy or looking chalky on my skin. It is perfect for my combination skin. It strikes the perfect balance between long-lasting hydration & a non-greasy, barely-there texture making it the perfect base for make-up. For me is is a brilliant daily solution that seriously protect my skin. This moisturising skin care cream isn't all about oily versus dry skin, the good news is that I can perfect ALL my skin with this moisturiser. This moisturiser contains natural ingredients and I can see and feel that it help revive and hydrate my skin right after the application.

I apply this daily skin moisturiser every morning to clean skin (on top of my preferred serum). I allow a few minutes to absorb before applying my make up. Very simple!

During winter months it is so important for me to moisturise daily to keep my skin hydrated and protected in cold or drying environments. This moisturiser helps my skin stay hydrated and stops me concerning about wrinkles.
review imagereview image