on 12 February 2008
I purchased this book and I felt I had to write to say how utterly compelling I found it. I thankfully have never been a victim of abuse, but studied psychology so have an interest in the field. Once I started, I could not put the book down. It was a chilling insight into the after effects of child abuse, and how the author dealt with the depression that came as a consequence.

I hope it brought the author relief and freedom putting his story into words and I hope it touches the hearts of those who have suffered similar abuse at the hands of someone so cruel and manipulative.

I think the author is an inspiration and I hope his story helps those that need it most.
What's this?