on 2 December 2010
I loved the Jungle Book. I was surprised since I expected it to be hard to understand given the era when it was wrote but I quickly found myself immersed in the stories included.

I was also surprised that it featured more than one story. I thought the Jungle Book would just feature the story of Mowgli, like on the Disney film but it also features 5 other stories, each of which are good reads.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is quite a famous tale and well worth checking out. It tells the story of a Mongoose working to protect a human family from a family of snakes.

I loved it! Brilliant book and well worth getting.
2 people found this helpful