on January 15, 2013
I recently purchased the Marley Chant portable speaker along with a MonsterBass portable speaker and personally, I am not impressed with the Marley Chant speaker, below I will list the pros and cons of the speaker to make it easier for people to understand what's good and what's not so good about this speaker.

----
PROS
----
~ Nice design
~ Easy to set up and use
~ Good quality sound*
~ Sturdy structure
~ Holds battery life

----
CONS
----
~ *Poor quality sound at higher volumes
~ Doesn't produce a lot of bass (In comparison to the other speaker I purchased £30.00 cheaper)

Despite the pros outweighing the cons, please bare in mind this is a speaker you are looking to purchase and the only two cons I have found both revolve around sound!

Overall I really like the Marley speaker, despite being disappointed with it, I think this is mainly down to the price. If it were cheaper, something like £25.00 I would've been much happier with it because at nearly £50 the Chant is nowhere near worth the money for what it is.

I hope this review helped you decide whether you want to purchase this speaker.

Kind Regards,
Adam
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?