on 7 January 2005
This book has been a true inspiration to me.Over the last number of years I have been suffering from a plethora of symptoms. I went to my doctor who prescribed a variety of drugs none of which really seemed to solve the problems and when they did it was only for a short period of time. They always seemed to treat the pain but not the cause.
After some time these symptoms got considerably worse; so much so that they were beginning to effect my work and wellbeing - people were noticing. After checking the internet for a cure I came across the condition called Candida but I couldn't really find anyone who could advise as to how I could treat it. There were conflicts as to how this could be tested for and how it could be cured.My doctor was rather sceptical and just told me to keep taking the drugs.
Having seen this book and in a fit of desperation I purchased it. Knowing that one of the causes of Candida was sugar was an incentive to read it. What a revalation this book is!
To cut to the chase every page revealed more and more. I wasn't alone! There were lots of other people suffering pain - mentally and physically from what can only be described as sugar poisoning. The more I read the more I found out that sugar exacerbated other symptoms - such as Asthma. More importantly how to deal with the root cause of all these problems.
Since reading this book I've changed my diet - it's been difficult but I'm already beginning to feel the difference after a few weeks. Especially over Chritmas but it made the festive season more enjoyable!
My shopping habits have changed - my weight is going down - I'm able to start running again- I'm mentally more alert.
I can't believe how much of a difference this book has made. It
was able to answer all the questions I wanted to know and more. It's a real gem. This book has really made a difference to my life - both mentally and physically. I urge everyone to read it - it's not just for people who want to lose weight but a real guide to a healthier lifestyle.
Thankyou Nicki and Martha!
A healthier and cured Sugar Addict
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?