on 25 February 2013
An interesting scenario, eliminating all religions in the interests of getting rid of terrorism. What will people think of next? And yet, for some I suppose the theory could hold credibility.

Riga and Iamo (lovely names) - sensual from the first scene. The forces of darkness and light melding in psychic love to overcome the demons which threaten the world. There is dark and light in us all.

I enjoy the occasional lapses into ornery speech.
`Cheeky sod even tried to pretend he thought I was a man.'
And `I don't work with gods much but I would never willingly piss one off.'

We all have secret thoughts which never see the light of day. The Shaman dares to bring them forth.

But this book doesn't start at the beginning. I feel the need to discover what went on before, in more than mere glimpses.

Some subtlely wicked humour creeps in, to lighten the sense of doom and disaster. But I am out of my depth, reading this book. I can't stop at every other page to look up the references. It would spoil the flow. Then I'm blown away with enlightenment at the explanation of the different levels of magical protection, like cloaking and shape-shifting.

Now I am engaged, and the story races along in absorbing fashion to its dramatic climax at Glastonbury. And on to a more conventional denouement, where love, good deeds and procreation win through.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details