on 2 April 2009
I was looking for a relatively cheap, quick and easy way to make my morning coffee. I had been using a mokka pot for many years, but life with a small baby had me looking for a quicker, simpler method.

Plus points: It really is quick.. I can make a great cup of coffee in the time it takes to make a cup of tea. So easy that my Mum had bought herself one, and she doesn't tend to like gadgets. Put filter in, screw base on, add coffee, water, stir and then plunge.
The coffee is really smooth, and there are never any grains left in the bottom of my cup when I drain it - a pet hate of mine. Its perfect for americano, or a latte (I simply microwave some milk and then "froth" it with a whisk) - which is a good way of getting extra calcium into new mums!

Minus points: If you follow the instructions, it does use alot of coffee. But I've been experimenting, and now use less coffee than stated. I use a nice, strong roast, and leave it about 20 seconds before plunging instead of the ten.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details