on 11 January 2010
OK - this is probably the coolest thing I have ever purchased in my life. I saw this little animal on a website demo a couple of years ago and was seduced by the animal - but not the price which was a little outrageous at the time. But a year or so later, the price has come down somewhat - and for the dinosaur lover that I have at home (son - 8), this was the ultimate gift. This little dinosaur is so cute, moves like a real animal (amazing robotics), learns and evolves so that you never get bored with the things that he does - making him as unpredictable as a real living pet. When I am alone at home I find myself switching him on, talking to him, cuddling him and watching him rub his head against my chin. This is definitely better than a cat or any other pet that kids ask for...
When the package arrived I found myself opening it even if it was meant to be wrapped for my son - and at Christmas the one who ranted and raved the most was my brother (another big kid close to his fourties!). This is probably bought most often by those types of children who are still young at heart, and not the real little ones. Definitely the best gift that made the dat, all categories combined. An adorable alternative life form if I ever saw one ;-)!!!
What's this?