VINE VOICEon 17 November 2012
As a sufferer of winter depression for many years I originally bought a lumie desk lamp about 6 years ago and have found myself using it regularly ever since as a general desk lamp but using it extensively during the dark months . During that time I have found it a massive boost, I struggle badly with the lack of light and the lamp has given me a lot of help during those years.

This lumie SAD therapy and task lamp is the latest version of the lumie lamp and comes with some key improvements. First the lamp is now a lot smaller than it was and thus needs less space on your desk, the bulbs also apparently need less time to act as light therapy. On top of this it comes with a diffuser that can be placed over the bulb when used as a task lamp , making the lamp less intensive for general use.

One little negative for me is that the light is now adjusted digitally in steps via a touch sensitive switch, stepping up in intensity and then off again. My previous lamp had a simple old analogue dial and for me it was just easier to use and that bit more flexible.

Overall I am really impressed with this new model. I wouldn't be without my lumie lamp these days, it's a genuine lifeline for my winter depression and this model comes with plenty of improvements and is cheaper. I'd highly recommend it for anyone wanting some help with the winter blues.
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details