on 7 September 2010
I have been a big fan of Lisa Lam since I found her website a couple of years ago. I found it when I started looking at ways of lining my knitted bags and got really hooked. I have learnt so many sewing techniques from her bag making tutorials and I know I wouldn't have had the courage to try half of the sewing project I have without her incredibly detailed tutorials with great easy to understand descriptions and photographs - LOTS of photographs. This book reflects the explicit nature of Lisa's tutorials and adds more information that I dreamed I would ever need.

This book is lovely to look at, with great photos and nice little snippets of information, but most importantly the patterns are great and give you a basic grounding in bag making. If you already have a basic knowledge of how to make bags, this book will take you to the next level, making your own changes and designing your own bags.

I am only half way through the book, but already I have picked up several really important new tips and tricks to go along with inspiration by the bucket load.

This book is well worth every penny, and it will be a constant companion for several years to come.
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.