on March 1, 2012
Hey guys, Im Beth and this is my story...

Im a 19year old student (Wales) and have been bleaching/straightening my hair for atleast 5years. My hair was in really bad condition as i did not have it cut regulary (maybe twice a year) because i have a phobia of having my hair cut hahaa. Well about November time (2011) My hair was basically snapping off and wouldnt grow any further however much i tried, it always remained just below collar length. My hair was falling out loads and i eventually decided enough was enough!

I had about 3-4 inches cut off and i was really gutted. I even had to dye my hair all over brown just to give it back some moisture as blonde really did dry it out. Anyway, I started using hair acceleration shampoos/conditioners from a store near me and even started taking 'healthy hair pills' but nothing ever seemed to work. Then i came across 'FAST'...

Im not going to lie, I was put off some of the reviews as people were saying it was like 'acid' and because the price is abit steep i was depating for a while.. but in January 2012 i thought i would eventually give it a try.
Since using 'FAST' my hair has grown so much (2inch per month approx) and has never been in such good condition, I am actually amazed! I admit it does smell abit like soap and feels quite rubbery/dry when washing it in your hair but this is'nt a major problem as i use lots of conditioner and serum/argan oil on my hair. Ive read reviews that say it doesnt work but notice alot of people say theyve only been using it a couple times a week. It does state it should be used everyday for the treatment to work so i would definetly take this into consideration if you dont like to wash your hair alot. Im not saying it works for everyone but i can honestly say its one of the best products ive ever used - 'does what it says on the bottle'. If i had to give any advice for those who want the 'Fast' bottles to last abit longer (value for money) Id say use 'FAST' on the roots of hair- mid hair and use a cheaper shampoo/conditioner for the rest (ends) because its a root treatment (doesnt have to be smuthered all over hair).

Sorry for such a long review, just wanted to give an honest review to help others on the product! :D
77 comments| 630 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?