on 24 April 2011
This is a great book explaining what the Alexander Technique is and offering some really basic 'lessons' although in reality they are more like a 'sampler'.

I'm HUGELY cynical of any new age rubbish but this is nothing of the sort. It's very well organised, well thought through medical/physiological advice.

Read the book, enjoy it, and do what it says. I'd be suprised if you didn't experience some suprising and very pleasant revelations. I don't want to spoil it, approach it with an open mind. I did and I really enjoyed it.

For me it may or may not lead to the formal lessons. I haven't won the lottery as far as I am aware and I don't have the time to spare but after my positive experience of this book perhaps that would be my loss.

I "walk tall" with a lot of pride for a few quid. Seriously, buy it if in doubt.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.