on 19 August 2013
I discussed using a portion plate with my dietician before purchasing one and I am using it alongside professional dietary advice as a part of a strict diet. I found during my next routine appointment after I started using the plate that I had lost weight for the first time in ages.

Prior to using this plate I was faithfully weighing every item of food I ate, I have disciplined myself to use this plate instead and in my case it seems to be working.

I do stress that I am using the plate in conjunction with advice from a professional dietician.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink