on 15 August 1999
I have to say this is a great recipe book. As a keen, but novice cook, one of the best bits is the introduction where Rick explains, with photos, how to prepare fish. It certainly took the mystery out of it for me.
But the highest recommendation I can give is that I have been lucky enough to eat at Rick's Seafood Restaurant in Cornwall and attempted to recreate my meal using this book. I must say that the results were amazing - my Kingfish curry tasted almost exactly like my main course in the restaurant and it was even pretty easy to make!
(Only 4 stars, because, as the previous reviewer says, photos for each recipe would be preferable.)
0Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?