on 12 October 2010
The legwarmers arrived and on opening them I realised what a mistake I had made. I needed them to cover a name on my gym tights (since they had the name of my previous gym written on the legs. However, unfortunately I didn't look carefully enough at them to see the part that goes UNDER the foot, making them very uncomfortable and cumbersome. You would think I would notice the name 'stirrup', but alas..not.

I realised that these are maybe mean't for dance (although who would want to wear something under the heel like that to dance in I cannot imagine as it would be uncomfortable) still maybe there's a reason.

They were rather thinner than I wanted, being very thin but looked nice. Maybe they were supposed to be thin because of going under the foot for dancers? I would give these a miss unless you are a young dancer or a teenager who just wants to wear them in her room and around the house. If you have any kind of foot or circulation problems, I would give them a miss.

However the company that delivered them were very sharp and prompt and no nonsense. 100% to them! They were delivered *fast* with simple packing..no waste.
11 Comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?