on 9 November 2013
I used to really enjoy the old WWII then modern warfare etc. came along and I drifted from the genre. Then after years I picked up battlefield 3 and thoroughly enjoyed it, then bit the bullet and pre-ordered 4 and I must say money well spent.

This is the very first game I've played online and I must say its not nearly as daunting as I thought it would be, sure you've got to get into the swing of things but the game modes are nice and varied, the maps are a great size and the destructibility is just awesome. The ranking system is good although not without its bugs ... I was stuck at level 11 for about a week and despite hours of play and ranking up at least 4 times i'd log back in later and then level 11 again! I tried contacting EA customer services via the webchat and the guy on the other end had a vary bad grasp of English and couldn't comprehend what I was talking about so that was rather irritating!
but... new release and bugs are expected

I can't say a whole lot about the campaign as i haven't finished it completely but Its quite enjoyable, story isn't terribly interesting but visually its quite impressive at times but the whole thing is a bit repetitive and some of the characters are just irritating.
What's this?