on 5 May 2007
I LOVE my i-pod! I plug mine into my cd player and the sound quality is fabulous. I love having all my albums in one place and then being able to shuffle all the songs. It's like having the best compilation album in the world, personalised just for you! I wasn't going to bother buying any videos because I thought they wouldn't be anything much on a small screen. My children, however, insisted that I bought one, and they're fantastic!!!! I was amazed!!!! Now I can't buy enough of them!

All in all a fantastic invention, how I wish they'd been around when I was a teenager!

Only slight critisism, the case gets fingermarks and scratches SO easily, despite me treating mine like the crown jewels. But I bought a skin for a few quid and now it's well protected. Excellent.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?